Who We Are
- Founded November 1973
- Current Management since September 1981
- Bonded customs freight station (CFS) since 1986
- Owner / President: David R. Nickell
- Forward looking to changes in industry & making changes to maintain our competitive advantage
Terminal Consolidation maintains its’ own fleet of equipment, in addition, we have interchange agreements with intermodal chassis pools, rail & steamship interchanges for servicing your needs in the Kansas City Area.
- Tractors – We have our own fleet of tractors
- Lifts – We have load lifts at 2 locations for customer needs. Empty lifts are also present at both locations servicing our steamship depots.
- Chassis – In addition to ‘Pool Chassis,’ Terminal Consolidation maintains our own fleet of 20′, 40′, & 48′ chassis, as well as ‘Drop Deck Tank’ and ‘Extendable Triple Axle’ chassis available for your special needs
- Vans – Terminal Consolidation maintains their own set of Van Pups as well as 48′ & 53′ vans.
- Interchange Agreements are in place with all railroads, both Chassis Pools, and all major steamship companies in the Kansas City area.